Hey Smart Author,
Thanks for joining us here at the brand new Book Marketing Tools blog. We are excited to be one of the main sources for book marketing tips, advice, tools and information on the web.
About Book Marketing Tools
Book Marketing Tools exists to bring helpful tools to authors, to provide book marketing tips and advice, and to provide a community of like-minded authors, to help authors to market their books better and to sell more books.
Our blog is going to be one of the main tools we will use to carry out this mission. We will have guest posts from authors who are selling books with creative and effective marketing techniques. We will provide some baseline marketing information that will help the author who is trying to navigate the world of self-publishing (and who is great at writing, but who doesn’t know much about marketing but is eager to learn).
How To Get Involved
If learning more about how to effectively market your books sounds appealing to you (of course it does), then please join us so that we can work together to help you to sell more books.
Here are a few different ways that you can get involved:
- Join us on Google+ (we will be talking a lot about using Google+ for book marketing),
- Connect with us on our Facebook page,
- Follow us on Twitter for 160 character book marketing nuggets,
- Join our mailing list (to the upper right) to get exclusive content,
- Bookmark our blog so that you don’t miss out on our future posts,
- and comment below to say “Hi!” so we can get to know you!
If you want to contribute to this blog by providing a guest post about to how market your books better, we could be glad to promote you and your books as well! Please use the contact form here and let us know!
Thanks so much for joining us here at the Book Marketing Tools Blog!